Gough Econ’s storage conveyors ensure the safe and reliable handling of your materials from initial product introduction into your process to finished product packaging. Our storage conveyors operate as a buffer between various points of your process by regulating product flow resulting from varying production rates or in the event of equipment shutdowns. These auxiliary conveyors can be paired with our other material handling equipment to deliver a complete integrated system suited to your needs.
Balanced Product Flow
- Gough provides these conveyors as a buffer between processing and packaging areas by regulating product flow in the event of equipment shutdowns or varying production rates.
- Auxiliary conveyors to provide a complete system
- Conveyor belt storage
Constructed to Provide Reliable Handling
- Construction in mild steel or stainless steel
- Belting provided per customer requirements
- Constant or variable speed drives available
- PLC controls available
- Snack foods
- Frozen foods
For additional information on storage conveyors, click here to download our two-page flyer (84 kilobytes). It contains a technical worksheet and drawing to allow you to define and tell us about your application.
Have a Question?