Material Shifting Equipment
Gough Econ’s slat conveyors are the ideal solution for assembly line or industrial material handling and are commonly used in packing, inspecting, painting, assembly, testing and other similar applications. Our slat conveyors range from five feet to a maximum section length of ten feet and are constructed with heavy-duty10-gauge steel and hardwood.
- Slats — 5-3/4″ x 10-gauge formed slat standard, bolted to A-2 attachments on chain. Slat length is effective conveying surface.
- Chain & Slat Return — Returns on angle track, supplied as part of conveyor framework.
- Chain — Heavy duty 6-inch pitch with A-2 attachments on each pitch.
- Driving Sprockets — 6-inch tooth SR 196 12-inch pitch diameter.
- Conveyor Frame — 7-gauge formed channel construction, heavily cross braced. Maximum section length 10 feet. 3-1/2″ high solid guard rails both sides.
- Drive — Floor mounted at discharge end of conveyor.
- Drive Shaft — 2-3/16″ diameter cold rolled steel.
- Tail Shaft — 1-15/16″ diameter cold rolled steel.
- Take-Up — Mounted at tail end of conveyor for adjustment of chain tension.
- Motor — 1/4 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC motor.
- Reducer — Heavy duty worm gear reducer.
- Speed — 20 feet per minute constant.
- Capacity — 400 lbs. per foot maximum, not to exceed load capacity chart (see PDF document below)
Have a Question?