Swinglink™ Industrial Conveyors And Bucket Elevators
Swinglink™ for Heavy Duty Industrial Applications
Gough Econ utilizes the most robust construction and components in the industry to ensure the reliability and durability of our Swinglink™ bucket elevators. The continuous chain and bucket design with overlapping bucket lips contribute to the adaptability of the Swinglink. With the strongest chain in the industry, the Swinglink provides durable, yet gentle, handling of a range of industrial goods.
Features & Benefits
- Gough utilizes the most robust construction and components in the industry to insure reliability and durability.
- Heavy duty buckets in stainless steel, carbon steel and plastic are available.
- Gough elevators are designed to handle heavy duty products such as ammunition.
- Heavy duty chains for long-life durability and reliability.
- Various materials of construction for chains to meet specific process applications
- Robust unit construction for durability and easy installation.
- Multiple cover options to meet specific application needs and ensure safety
- Buckets remain upright throughout circuit to insure product integrity.
- Smooth bucket surfaces eliminate product trap areas.
- Buckets made from a variety of materials are available to meet specific process requirements.
- Multiple feed inlets and discharge points for production capabilities.
- Discharges on lower run of elevator reducing product free-fall drop and increasing product integrity.
- Durable, yet gentle handling, of customer’s product.
- Talc powder
- Carbon Black
- Glass Cullet
- Metal Powders
For additional information on Swinglink™ heavy duty industrial conveyors/elevators, click here to download our four-page flyer (176 kilobytes). It contains information on features, applications, sample circuit configurations, engineering specifications and operating information.
Have a Question?