Swinglink Bucket Elevators And Conveyors
Swinglink for Food and Delicate Product Applications
Gough Econ utilizes the most robust construction and components in the industry to ensure the reliability and durability of our Swinglink bucket conveyors and elevators. Swinglink bucket elevators remain upright throughout the handling process to safeguard the integrity of your product. Smooth bucket surfaces eliminate product trap areas while the clean-in-place capabilities of the Swinglink provide for maximum cleanliness.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty chains for long-life durability and reliability
- Optional automatic chain cleaning (ChainCare)
- Multiple cover options
- Buckets remain upright throughout circuit
- Smooth bucket surfaces
- Buckets available in a variety of materials to meet specific process requirements
- Multiple feed inlets and discharge points for production capabilities
- Discharges on lower run of elevator reducing product free-fall drop
- Durable, yet gentle handling, of customer’s product
- Pet Foods
- Snack Foods/Nuts
For additional information on Swinglink™ heavy duty industrial conveyors/elevators, click here to download our four-page flyer (176 kilobytes). It contains information on features, applications, sample circuit configurations, engineering specifications and operating information.
Have a Question?